- Lucky Shoe Charms - my most likely candidate this year
- Faux Boy's Tie - because it's hard to find things for boys
- Split Pea Shamrocks - I know I won't get around to these any year soon, but aren't they just too cute?!
- Wired Shamrocks or the easier version, Chenille Stem Shamrock pins, and the fancy Martha Stewart version
- Paper Roll Shamrocks - these might just get made tomorrow too, depending on what kind of mood the kids are in
- Kind of a cute, easy crafty snack - Leprechaun Chowder or try this Color Mixing Pudding
- Lucky Shamrock Treats - I'd like to make these, but I have to find that cookie cutter I just bought...
- Broccoli Salad - it's green and my kids love it
- Leprechaun Jello
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage - we're having Reuben Casserole again, but this look like a good way to use the corned beef that I'm still hoping to pick up at Aldi's while it's on special.
- Lucky Charms Treat Bars - if I can't find the cookie cutter, these look pretty good - watch me not have marshmallows either.
- Celtic Knot cookies
- Shamrock Shakes - Our town doesn't have them, and if you can't find one nearby either, try here or make your own :^)
- It doesn't get much easier than these Lucky Charms cupcakes
We've been enjoying the Celtic station on Pandora Internet Radio this year. At book club this week we had a blast playing Hot Potato to the lovely jigs.
- Glimpses for Kids, Patrick of Ireland
- St. Patrick's Confession
- St. Patrick's Letter to Coroticus
- St. Patrick's Breastplate
- Paper for copywork, and for little ones here.
- Time for Kids Around the World: Ireland
- Story Starters
- How about an online mad lib , clover puzzle, or rainbow puzzle? Not sure if this really qualifies as educational, but it look like fun. :^)
If you haven't found anything you like yet, check out this links to printables page!
Have a very happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Don't forget to wear green - and the kids will probably enjoy it if the leprechaun's at your house dye the milk or toilets or anything else green. :^) They do stuff like that here every year.