That would be tomorrow. Hurry, and assemble just a few things and have some fun!
- Have the kids make a Lincoln Log Cabin centerpiece for the tableDo copywork on this stationary - you could use one of his quotes.
- Make penny rubbings - or combine it with this poem for your copywork
- Like making cabins? Here's another one.
- And an Abraham Lincoln coloring page to color during story time
- Generate a Lincoln math puzzle.
- And read some books! This year we have: A. Lincoln and Me, Abe Lincoln: The Boy Who Loved Books , Abe Lincoln Remembers, and Abe Lincoln and the Muddy Pig
- Had to add this one that I remembered clipping from a magazine. A little more effort, but sooo worth it: Martha Stewart's penny fashion!