Specific requests from her mom, Trish:
1. Pray for healing and protection over Ashley's life.
2. Pray for her bowel. Our hope and prayer is that she suffers no more incidence of rejection and that it will begin to function again.
3. Pray for her respiratory status to remain stable.
4. Pray for this infection. We all know she is sick, but no one knows why. She will get worse before she gets better is what I am told, but I also believe God can remove it and turn her around if He so chooses.
5. Pray for our children. They do not yet know that I will not be coming home with Ashley. I don't know what to say to them.
6. Pray for our business. Unfortunately financial responsibilities do not cease when your children become ill. They tend to increase.
7. Pray for my husband. He is torn. He needs to be home for Blake and Allison's sake. He needs to be home to earn an income. He needs to be home to meet the needs of his patients and he does not take that responsibility lightly. He is in turmoil and that breaks my heart.Your prayers are more than appreciated and your support continues
Go to Ashley's Journal for more updates.