Here's the news from our place:
- We've been studying Ancient Egypt and it's really been a hit. Just don't show Ethan any pictures of the mummies inside the coffins; he finds them disgusting.
- My sister, husband , and best friend finally convinced me to get on Facebook. It is so much more fun than I expected. Totally different than blogging, but much more suited to keeping up with all of my real-life friends - and some of you guys too. :^)
- I'm catching up on the first season of HEROES and I love it!! The only problem is that it will be on at the same time as Prison Break again. I'm thinking that I'll just have to catch up on Prison Break some other time.
-BTW, I find it very odd that whatever show I get hooked on, Brian eventually does too and vice versa. There are few exceptions to this rule. That is how we tick though.
-Have I ever mentioned that I have the sweetest husband in the world?
- And speaking of Brian, will you all please continue to keep him in your prayers? This hasn't been a good year for him physically. The fibromyalgia is hitting hard. He's just had a couple of pretty good days after more than a week of serious pain and misery. We need wisdom to know what to try next. I have about six books on fibromyalgia out of the library right now.
- And finally, will you pray with me for my friend Monica? She's a lovely violinist, mother of three, previously a homeschooler, speaks great French...and was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer several months ago. God has worked much in her body and really surprised the doctors with her progress, but modern medicine cannot heal her. We know that God can. Pray that God will receive much glory and Monica will be given much grace.
- Oh, and P.S. - thanks for being my friends.