- I can't get rid of books unless I really don't like them. And I hardly ever have a book that I really don't like. And I really like to buy books (at thrift stores, of course). So now you have a mental image of my house. :^)
- I get wicked morning sickness. I've had days where I pretty much threw up every 15-20 minutes all day long.
- I don't trust doctors at all. I believe that most of them are well-intentioned, but that they are generally of very little use for serious ailments beyond surgeries and signing prescriptions.
- I have a habit of staying up too late that I'm always working on, and my kids have a habit of getting up too early, even when they get to bed late that I wish they'd work on!
- I have a portrait of my mother and I on my wall that was done when I was about 2 and she was about 23. My friends usually think that it is Anna Kate and myself at first glance.
- I don't like ice in my drinks. I don't even drink water from the refrigerator; I drink it at tap temperature.
- I have a serious addiction to chocolate. Serious.
Well that was random, all right.