When I do these for my friends outside the blogisphere, it seems a shame not to pass them on. Especially considering the fact that I'm a lousy typist, so it just took me an hour. :^) Let me know if you do it.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, and Brian just brought me two strands a few days ago
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Amazing Grace
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? raisin and spice oatmeal and chocolate milk
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What is your favorite meal? breakfast. I love breads. And potatoes. pancakes, French toast, danishes, hash browns, English muffins, waffles, poptarts...
8. What foods do you dislike? Strawberry flavored stuff, but I love strawberries. Raw bananas, but they're fine in bread, cake, muffins,etc.
9. Favorite chips? Salt and Vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Valley of Vision - if I could find it...
11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Winstar minivan
12 What is your favorite sandwich? a Rueben on pumpernickel
13. What characteristics do you despise? stupidity and complacency, especially in myself
14. What are your favorite clothes? beautiful dresses, girly clothes
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go?Tuscany, Salzburg, and Prague
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not a brand girl.
17. Where would you want to retire? somewhere where I can be useful and hopefully close to grandkids and old friends
18. Favorite time of day? when it's just Brian and I
19. Where were you born? PA
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports, but if I did, it would be football.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Not going there. Remember, how I don't like stupidity?
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Terri
23. Pepsi or Coke? Vanilla Coke
24. Beavers or ducks? My gut reaction was to say ducks. I love to feed ducks. But if I could actually have the chance to watch beavers sometime, they might win. The real answer though is otters. I can watch them play indefinitely.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl
26. Pedicure or manicure? I guess a pedicure, but I wouldn't pay for one.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Brian was well three weekends in a row and on my birthday! (He's feeling awful today, but we think we know why.)
28. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher, a missionary, or a concert pianist (the latter was mostly so that I could travel around Europe while wearing beautiful clothes)
29. What is your best childhood memory? riding bikes with Terri and Lisa, exploring the creek with Jen, Pap's Christmas trains, rambles to the fairy tree or Wonder Lane with the littles, Mama pulling me down the street in a sled, Daddy carrying me on his shoulders...Thank you, Jesus, this girl had a happy childhood.
30. Piercing? ears
31. Ever been to Africa? I wish
32. Ever been toilet papering? no
33. Been in a car accident? yes
34. Favorite day of the week? The days I spend with Brian
35. Favorite restaurant? Italian Market and Grill
36. Favorite Flower? roses, wisteria, lilacs, gardenia
37. Favorite ice cream? Hershey's black raspberry, Edy's mint chocolate chip
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hardees. Their burgers are unreal.
39. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Leslie
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The thought of maxing out my credit card horrifies me. I can't even think of a store where I'd want to spend that much money; I'd rather travel.
42. Bedtime? I try to get to bed before...2AM
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone. These questions are so unique that I'm excited to learn more about all of my friends.
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Josh, Dara, Brian, and the kids if fast food counts. Mom, Dad, Brian and the kids if it doesn't.
45. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the CPU
46. What is your favorite color? the colors of the ocean, lilac
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
48. Who are you sending this e-mail to? Friends and family
49. What time did you finish this e-mail? 11:30 pm
50. Favorite magazine? Family Fun