Thanks to Leslie for tagging me - whoever knew it was this much fun to be "it"?!
1) One homeschooling book you have enjoyed. The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling by Debra Bell (who just happens to have been my evaluator when I was homeschooled!)
2) One resource you wouldn't be without. The library! Homeschooling could end up being downright expensive! Right now, all I have to pay for are my fines - I call them my membership dues. :^)
3) One resource you wish you had never bought. Bob Jones K5 readers. They're perfectly fine readers, but they were very expensive, and introduced things in a different order than we'd been learning them. As a result they haven't been used much (why didn't I just get A BEKA?!).
4) One resource you enjoyed last year (and this year). Your Big Backyard magazine. My kids love it. And Rosie's favorite books right now are our old copies of its sister boardbook magazine Animal Baby (gotta renew that for her!). Both are published by the National Wildlife Federation, which also publishes Ranger Rick.
5) One resource you will be using next year. Plants Grown Up. We haven't used it as much as I'd planned this year, but next year he'll have reading down and we'll be diving in to this great handbook.
6) One resource you would like to buy. An extra room added on to my house to be the library. Our beloved books are completely taking over our living space!
7) One resource you wish existed. A Dora the Explorer or Go! Diego Go! Spanish course on DVD.
8) One homeschooling catalog you enjoy reading. Sonlight - I love their booklists!
9) One homeschooling website you use regularly. Just one?! Most of my favorites aren't exactly homeschool sites. I think I'll go with crayola.com, especially their coloring pages.
10) Tag other homeschoolers.
I tag Kim and Lindsey.