- His passion for God.
- His insistence that I'm beautiful, even at moments when I'm obviously not.
- His ability to fix anything that's wrong with the computer.
- His love of nature.
- He is the sweetest and nicest person I know.
- He can't keep a secret from me (it at least drives him nuts to try).
- His willingness, yea even eagerness, to take me to all of the living history and cultural stuff I enjoy.
- His excellence in the field of "daddying." There's nothing he won't do.
- His desire to rear our children to be the kind of men and women that will be pleasing to God, and the energy he expends to back up that desire with action.
- How well his genes mix with mine (as in, I think our children are beautiful - I know, I'm shameless. I can't help it.)
- He puts up with me. I'm telling you, he ought to get an award for that, especially when I'm pregnant (no, I'm not right now).
- His faithfulness to provide for our family even when he's feeling terrible. I appreciate it so much.
- He improves with age. Not that he's old. He just gets better and better all the time at all of the wonderful things he does.
This is my beloved and this is my friend.
And anyone that is married and reading this can now consider themselves tagged.